Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

James #4239

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: ↑01 Feb 22, 21:54 Will there be a new post to pledge for February or do we just keep going on this one?
Striking while the iron is hot? 😎
@pawl
Whats the plan?
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4241

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑31 Jan 22, 23:27 ...give me ma medal πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‰πŸ…πŸŽ–οΈ
All in good time, don't worry. 😁

the_real_iron_hand wrote: ↑01 Feb 22, 21:54 Will there be a new post to pledge for February or do we just keep going on this one?
Keeping the same topic. πŸ™‚
Photos can be submitted until the 3rd, so on the 4th I'll update the Google Sheet, post a roundup, and open the floor to the next month's oaths. Assuming that all goes well and I'm not snowed under, in which case it'll be on the 5th πŸ˜‚

Lovecraft0110 #4268

Custom Custom
Hey guys!

So...I did finish the B2 Super Battle Droids...but most of the painting was done by my 7 year old son. I hope this still counts!
James, pawl liked this

pawl #4289

Custom Custom Custom
End of jan update

Okay guys, time for our first update! 😁

I had modified the first post to clarify the rules a little, and also to show you three of the four badges that can be won through this challenge. The fourth one I'm keeping secret until (if!) it gets awarded 🀐

So for the month of January we had four oaths. Three were fulfilled, one broken.

Earning the Oath Fulfilled badge this month:
@James, @the_real_iron_hand, @Lovecraft0110 (and his son!)

Earning the Oath Broken badge this month:
Me! But it's all part of the plan. Or at least that's my excuse!

Oaths for the month of February can now be made, and I will be taking the opportunity to show how an Oath Broken badge can be turned into an Oath Redeemed badge. See, planned! πŸ˜‰

As a reminder, you don't have to have taken part already to join in this month! @RZA's oath was made early but I have added him to the spreadsheet for this month.

Good luck all! πŸ™‚

the_real_iron_hand #4291

Custom Custom
Whoo hoo! Shinies!

For this month I take an oath to paint a GSC Patriarch. Here he is currently:

James #4298

Custom Custom Custom
Ah the badges look great. @pawl so noble of you to test the other one out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@the_real_iron_hand that model looks great. Excited to see the end result.

For me.....
I James do take an oath for the month of February to complete the Ctan Nightbringer , for the glory of the patron Saint of 'being too intimidated to paint this model'
pawl liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4333

Custom Custom
I didn't officially enter last month, but I still am an oathbreaker in my heart... Let's change that! For February I vow to finish an Enforcer for old school Necromunda. Technically a handler, so the wolf in the picture below will hopefully become a Cyber Alsatian, but maybe that's a March pledge... :grinning:
My progress will be logged here: post4332.html#p4332

Edit: Oh, sh... Formalities! Erhm.

I, MedMos, hereby pledge in the month of February to finish this Enforcer, for the glory of Lord Helmawr and the Light of the Emperor!
pawl, James liked this

pawl #4338

Custom Custom Custom
@the_real_iron_hand doubling up with DRPA again? 😁 I've been looking around for non-Citadel possibilities, fancy something different.

the_real_iron_hand #4367

Custom Custom
Yarr. I found last year that I spent the limited time my arm gave me for hobbying chasing wildly disparate models and never getting any time in on my own armies, so now wherever I can double up, I will :) have also dropped monthly challenges for two other hobby communities I'm in. For context, in January I managed a whole 5 days out of bed and able to finction.

pawl #4370

Custom Custom Custom
Makes sense to me! Annoyingly my next 'me' project is going to be a long build and batch paint, so limited availability for contests!

Oof, that's rough! 😳 Is it all related to the injury/surgery, or other things too?
Hobby Workshop