Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.

James #4463

Custom Custom Custom
You know what. I think he looks pretty good. πŸ‘πŸ‘ The cloak actually works too. Gives it abit of texture!
Well done mate.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4464

Custom Custom Custom
I don't know how, because I literally couldn't see what I was doing πŸ˜‚ I got that mad before that I didn't even finish blocking in early colours, and (unsurprisingly) a thick layer on contrast doesn't work well on flat surfaces!
It's lucky the colours even make sense - when I finished him I wasn't in the mood to search, so the first bottles that came to hand were the ones that I used πŸ˜‚

Still, I can forget about his existence now and focus on something more enjoyable! πŸ™‚

laam999 #4485

Custom Custom Custom
8 of the 9 robots I'm doing almost have all their basecoats on, hoping to have the rest finished by tonight. Tbh I prob won't have them all fully highlighted with transfers etc and weathered by the end of the month but they'll be tabletop ready. I'll save all the faceplates for when I'm really in the mood to try something more fancy with the freehand. I'll post pics of how they get on and I'll let yous decide if they count.

laam999 #4511

Custom Custom Custom
Oh just a bit, but once my hobby room is finally sorted I'm hoping to work through them much quicker.

Looking forward to posting updates.

The robots are now based and almost tabletop ready. Just the weapons to block in before highlights.

*Edit* 8/9 robots are now "done" with loadout needed for tomorrow tournament. I'll see if I can post a pic but I'm not sure how to with an edit. Pic added to my AdMech post.

James, MedMos liked this

pawl #4516

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: ↑18 Feb 22, 09:00
*Edit* 8/9 robots are now "done" with loadout needed for tomorrow tournament. I'll see if I can post a pic but I'm not sure how to with an edit. Pic added to my AdMech post.
Added it in for you mate. Same as usual though, just edit top right, then upload at the bottom below the text box. =]

pawl #4552

Custom Custom Custom
For February (yes, I'm starting late! 😁) I'm going to throw some pigment at this skeletal fella. Once his base is dry. And I've glued it again, as I didn't put PVA down first but simply soaked the sand afterwards (yes, I know! πŸ˜…)

MedMos liked this

RZA #4555

Custom
My oath has been completed
MedMos, James liked this

laam999 #4559

Custom Custom Custom
How "complete" do my minis need to be?

I'll get the colours all down and prob the transfers and basic highlights but I'm leaving the faces until the muse takes me as it's going to be a lot of fine details.

James #4560

Custom Custom Custom
Nice work @RZA !
@laam999 if you feel like it's complete then it's complete πŸ‘
RZA liked this

RZA #4561

Custom
Thanks man
Hobby Workshop