Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
Hobby Workshop

laam999 #4385

Custom Custom Custom
I don't know if this counts for the rules, but here are the robots I'll be working on for next week or so.

James liked this

pawl #4388

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: ↑08 Feb 22, 06:53 I don't know if this counts for the rules, but here are the robots I'll be working on for next week or so.

I see magnets! 😁

Just name how many you want to pledge and you're sorted buddy!

laam999 #4390

Custom Custom Custom
I have 9 robots there, 8 fully magnetised. I plan to get at all 9 painted with at least 1 loadout each.
pawl liked this

pawl #4396

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: ↑07 Feb 22, 23:42 All imjury related, today is the 2,784th consecutive day of phantom pain, yay me πŸ˜†
Not a high score you want to push! πŸ˜…

the_real_iron_hand #4430

Custom Custom
All done!

The Patriarch of Survey Team Orion Delta 3 is finished. I really enjoyed this model, especially the scrubby wasteland base (poor Sallies) Fun fact: he's got 3 more arms than me πŸ˜†πŸ¦Ύ

pawl liked this

James #4431

Custom Custom Custom
Great work. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nice base too. Is there a rival with salamanders πŸ˜‚
Ive not even started mine.

the_real_iron_hand #4432

Custom Custom
I have a friend that plays them ^^ they were actually my second choice for my own Space Marines army but I guess I naturally gravitated to the chapter full of elective amputees πŸ˜†πŸ¦Ύ
James liked this

laam999 #4436

Custom Custom Custom
Looks awesome!

Progress is being made here but they need to be tabletop ready by sat.

Edit. Pic didn't load, trying to figure out how to upload from phone as it'll be a while before I get my pc sorted.
pawl liked this

pawl #4462

Custom Custom Custom
Aenur is stupid so I picked up a big brush and punched him with paint straight from the pot. I am not sorry and I don't care, it's a technical victory.

Tomorrow I'll figure out which Necron I'll be chucking paint at this month and take a photo πŸ‘
MedMos liked this
Hobby Workshop