Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Dawn of War, Combat Cards or BFG: Armada - anything not played on the tabletop!

pawl #2507

Custom

Anybody playing?
I haven't the slightest idea how these games work (there's so much going on!) but I thought I would see what it was about anyway.
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

James #2514

Custom
Haha nice. What sorta game is it!?

pawl #2523

Custom
I'm not really sure πŸ˜‚
You have a base.

The base is in space. With other people. Not fullysure how that bit works yet.

There's a storyline mode. (spoiler alert; you right chaos, because apparently that thing is bad!)

It looks kinda like this.

Top reviewing, I think. πŸ˜‚

James #2528

Custom
Hahahha lovely. That actually looks pretty cool. So like command and conquer then?

pawl #2533

Custom
It's more like the generic 'base-builder' games that got popular when people decided that Clash of Clans was too simplistic. The combat reminds me a little of Clash Royale, but in general the game seems to be focused on timers and grinding. πŸ˜‚
James liked this

Pharia #2642

Are you still playing that game. Is there a point in trying it out?

pawl #2643

Custom
Still here! =]
This is our little slice of space!

If you join, once you've through the opening cinematics tap your avatar and see what server you're on. If it's not 8 then you'll have to go into the settings and restart, as it doesn't let you choose your server when you first start playing. It's annoying, but only sets you back a couple of minutes.
Pharia liked this
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore