Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.

laam999 #5129

Custom Custom Custom
Bugger it, I painted dormammu. I only spent 2h on him and I didn't use real acrylics like I was going too but he's done.

My washing machine happened to have broke last night, I was hoping to do the base and scenic stand this morning, hopefully it won't take long to fix.
Hobby Workshop

laam999 #5130

Custom Custom Custom
Finished the base, along with bonus ms marvel. I'll do the scenic base later.

Bonus pic of all my MCP stuff together, and this is everything I've painted so far this year.

laam999 #5132

Custom Custom Custom
Another few bonus pics.

40min Ultron

1h Ronan

And a new family photo.

laam999 #5135

Custom Custom Custom
Awesome work!

For May I don't really know who/what to pledge. I painted Drax on Monday morning (no pics it was a bit of a rush job). The only MCP stuff I have primed and ready are Cable, Domino and Amazing Spider-Man.

I'll try and get all these done and prime up some more, but I guess I'll pledge Domino (the one I care least about doing a decent job on lol).

I already have a bunch more built up ready to be primed. I've also just bought some oil paints to try painting a mini with oils so I hope I get that done too.

laam999 #5137

Custom Custom Custom
Well here is a bit of a pic dump.

I painted all 3 characters yesterday, all quick paint jobs, nothing exciting. I also primed and zenithaled the next batch and painted the measuring devices.

I have also set up my oil paints and I'm going to have an experiment with then, I'm just debating what I want to test them on.

laam999 #5138

Custom Custom Custom
Loki and hela are painted, nothing special, I'll post pics later. Oil paint tests on starlord have begun but it's a whole other game. Nothing like acrylics, I didn't expect it to be THIS different.

Also started thanos attempting a comic book style, but that's not going too well atm, maybe pics later.

laam999 #5139

Custom Custom Custom
Finally reasonably happy with the comic book style effect I've tried on thanos so here is a WIP aloh with a new pic of the painted shelf filling up.

laam999 #5141

Custom Custom Custom
Since my last post I seem to have broken imigur and can't upload more pics.

Thanos is complete, I've also done Corvous Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Thor and Valkrie.

I still have to finish starlord but I've also built and primed, antman and the wasp, Hulkbuster ironman, magneto, toad, some 40k busts from talisman and finally a commisar and marine for a painting comp.

Busy month ahead. Hope all is going well for others.

James #5143

Custom Custom Custom
Still seems broke for me too.
Can't upload my culexus assassin which I knocked up in about 2 weeks as my pledge for the month 😂
Hobby Workshop