Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.

laam999 #5112

Custom Custom Custom

The lizard along with a few other foes.
Hobby Workshop

laam999 #5113

Custom Custom Custom
Might as well spam here, here is a bonus Ghost Rider.

pawl #5114

Custom Custom Custom
@laam999, I salute you!
it truly pains me how much I have been ignoring both this place and my blog, but unfortunately the real world hasn't really allowed hobbying yet this year, and in many ways my motivation has taken a huge hit. I (and the site) will be back though, and even if you're just posting for your own sake I can't thank you enough 🙂❤️

Edit: also, that Ghost Rider is awesome!!
laam999 liked this

laam999 #5119

Custom Custom Custom
Life is busy and always finds things to throw at us. If stuff is more important than here and hobbying there isn't anything to feel bad about.

When you can and feel like it you'll get back on, until then take care of yourself and anything thing life throws at you, and I'll prob still post occasional stuff as I find it's helping me stay accountable.

James #5121

Custom Custom Custom
Great work on those leathers @laam999 👌👌
laam999 liked this

laam999 #5122

Custom Custom Custom
This month I'll pledge dormammu, I'm sure there is a pic posted previously with him primed, but I also primed the next load of models. They all need a zenithal to finish them and have them ready to paint, but there is a lot on the desk now.
James liked this

laam999 #5124

Custom Custom Custom
Well since I'm treating this like a blog until others are joining back in, no work on dormammu, but I painted up cap America and doc oc, total paint time of 1h for cap and 45min for Otto, so not amazing painting. Fast and nice enough for a table tho.
Last edited by laam999 on 14 Apr 23, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
James liked this

laam999 #5126

Custom Custom Custom
A few more quick low effort minis.

Still no progress on dormammu however.
James liked this

laam999 #5127

Custom Custom Custom
Still nothing on dormammu, but a few more done and an almost finished cap marvel.

Red skull was my first ever OSL attempt and the nly took around 20min I was v pleased.

I painted iron man too, but he looks aweful so no pics of him.

laam999 #5128

Custom Custom Custom
Still no dormammu, I wanted to paint him with regular acrylics but I've not been in the mood to put that much effort in.

I tried a new thing with cap marvel, making 3 different dilutions of the same colour and following the zenithal prime as to where to lay the colours.

The blue is the same as cap America but it's looks way better IMO. I need to finish the bases on red skull and ironman but here are a few more pics.

All the MCP I've painted this year... Well all the minis I've painted this year since it's all been Mcp. Naff pic but you've seen them anyway.
Hobby Workshop