Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

pawl #5049

Custom Custom Custom
I know I know, but for some reason I thought this was a better idea 🀦 next year I'll do it properly. And also try and bring some people in to take part πŸ˜…
Hobby Workshop

pawl #5050

Custom Custom Custom
Okay, spreadsheet updated. I'm not doing a roundup, because there was only three of us last month and you know how this works now πŸ˜‚
I'm also not bothering to give myself a broken badge - I'll either redeem it or add it in at the end of this month πŸ‘Œ

@James and @MedMos ill remove your broken badges now, though James you did still miss two months I'm afraid πŸ˜…
MedMos liked this

laam999 #5051

Custom Custom Custom
I got oath broken because I didn't finish the starstrider from a few month back? I thought I'd done well last month lol. No drama ^_^
James liked this

James #5052

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑10 Nov 22, 23:44 @James and @MedMos ill remove your broken badges now, though James you did still miss two months I'm afraid πŸ˜…
Please forgive me for moving house brother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pawl liked this

pawl #5066

Custom Custom Custom
The roundup will come tomorrow, as that's when I'll have time to go back and check everything. πŸ™‚

For now, Necron.
I don't like the orange - both the application (I'm still learning how the fluorescents work, think I went too thick) and the colour (I'm not sure it suits the model), and I think for the next one I'll skip the copper? Either way he's as finished as he needs to be.

MedMos, James liked this

pawl #5069

Custom Custom Custom
I'm late, because that's just how I live my life! 😁
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... fgI12M6Ms/

With no pledges for the month of November (even I forgot!) I'm giving everyone a pass again, because I can πŸ˜‚

So, one more month and I can do away with this monstrosity of a topic!
Assuming people would like another Just One Model next year, I'll most definitely be breaking it down into monthly topics! I would also love to know if there is anybody interested in helping me out with it - I'm always behind and usually forgetful, so if somebody was willing to help fill the gaps then please drop me a line!
No avatar

MedMos #5071

Custom Custom
I'd like to help, but even 1 model pr month is a stretch at this point... I do like the challenge, as it is often doable even when busy!

pawl #5072

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: ↑13 Dec 22, 09:25 I'd like to help, but even 1 model pr month is a stretch at this point... I do like the challenge, as it is often doable even when busy!
I meant helping with the event organisation, not painting stuff πŸ˜‚
No avatar

MedMos #5073

Custom Custom
I got that. :smile: My point was, I can barely manage an hour of free time in a month to slap some paint on a mini, so volunteering my time is probably a hollow gesture, as there is no more time to offer.

pawl #5075

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: ↑13 Dec 22, 14:41 I got that. :smile: My point was, I can barely manage an hour of free time in a month to slap some paint on a mini, so volunteering my time is probably a hollow gesture, as there is no more time to offer.
Oh I see!
I actually find I have plenty of time available with a phone (or sometimes a laptop), but rarely have time to sit at my desk. It's a nightmare!
Hobby Workshop