Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

laam999 #5013

Custom Custom Custom
Looking ace! Some cool weathering.
Hobby Workshop
No avatar

MedMos #5014

Custom Custom
A little late, but for October I pledge to build and paint a unit filler for my Grave Guard, for the glory of the Vampire Lord Casimir von Stasiak. Still very much wip, I'll try and sneak a photo in some day soon.

pawl #5015

Custom Custom Custom
Late pledge time! I was hoping to get painting time in both last week and this week - an airbrush failure last week (now fixed) and a case of life getting in the way meant that I will now have Sunday night and Monday afternoon to go from bare plastic to finished. Considering that oils will be involved half way through this could be something of a race!

Planning to have this guy be an improvement on my last Necron attempt, and if it goes well there will be an accompanying 'easy Necron scheme' tutorial πŸ™‚

MedMos liked this

James #5018

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑25 Oct 22, 16:38 Late pledge time! I was hoping to get painting time in both last week and this week - an airbrush failure last week (now fixed) and a case of life getting in the way meant that I will now have Sunday night and Monday afternoon to go from bare plastic to finished. Considering that oils will be involved half way through this could be something of a race!

Planning to have this guy be an improvement on my last Necron attempt, and if it goes well there will be an accompanying 'easy Necron scheme' tutorial πŸ™‚

How did you fix it? πŸ‘πŸ‘

laam999 #5020

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑25 Oct 22, 16:38 Late pledge time! I was hoping to get painting time in both last week and this week - an airbrush failure last week (now fixed) and a case of life getting in the way meant that I will now have Sunday night and Monday afternoon to go from bare plastic to finished. Considering that oils will be involved half way through this could be something of a race!

Sounds like a pain but I know how that can be. Best of luck getting it all sorted πŸ‘πŸ»
pawl liked this

pawl #5022

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑25 Oct 22, 23:24

Complete disassembly including the air valve. Needed to buy some hex wrenches in ridiculously small sizes πŸ˜‚ nothing was gummed up or physically blocked, but when I reassembled the valve everything worked again. I do now have a high roller trigger to install, the point three needle is back in to try again, and I have a spare air valve seal in case it ever does go. πŸ‘Œ

James #5024

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑27 Oct 22, 13:40
James wrote: ↑25 Oct 22, 23:24

Complete disassembly including the air valve. Needed to buy some hex wrenches in ridiculously small sizes πŸ˜‚ nothing was gummed up or physically blocked, but when I reassembled the valve everything worked again. I do now have a high roller trigger to install, the point three needle is back in to try again, and I have a spare air valve seal in case it ever does go. πŸ‘Œ
Great news. Well done!
No avatar

MedMos #5027

Custom Custom
I managed to finish! Although it is a bit rough in places, I'm at a point where I might do more harm than good if I continue to apply paint. I don't have much in the way of wip, but I do have a shot from how it looked last night.

And here is the finished project, a unit filler for my old-school Vampire Counts.

James #5028

Custom Custom Custom
Great work @MedMos ! Love this old skool stuff, you've definitely done it justice.
MedMos liked this

laam999 #5029

Custom Custom Custom
Very cool, the wood looks awesome
MedMos liked this
Hobby Workshop