Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

Cswitheyjr #4967

Custom Custom
My September project is gonna be quite substantial. I shall paint: the Octo-Blade!
MedMos, pawl, James liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4969

Custom Custom Custom
Cswitheyjr wrote: 04 Sep 22, 09:15 My September project is gonna be quite substantial. I shall paint: the Octo-Blade!
In one month? 😁

I've just updated the spreadsheet, but it was a rush-job. Feel free to correct any mistakes I've made before I post the (late, I'm useless!) roundup either tomorrow or Sunday!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... p=drivesdk

laam999 #4971

Custom Custom Custom
Here is what in aiming to do this month, first month holding a brush in a few.

Here is the WIP
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4972

Custom Custom
For the month of September, I pledge to build and paint an enforcer from Mad Robot Miniatures. Pics to follow, once I dig out some bits...

laam999 #4973

Custom Custom Custom
Today I spent nearly 2h attempting to learn how to glaze. Here are the before and after pics. It's subtle but I'm VERY happy.
MedMos, James liked this

Cswitheyjr #4974

Custom Custom
pawl wrote: 09 Sep 22, 22:46
Cswitheyjr wrote: 04 Sep 22, 09:15 My September project is gonna be quite substantial. I shall paint: the Octo-Blade!
In one month? 😁

I've just updated the spreadsheet, but it was a rush-job. Feel free to correct any mistakes I've made before I post the (late, I'm useless!) roundup either tomorrow or Sunday!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... p=drivesdk
Tis the plan!

pawl #4975

Custom Custom Custom
End of august update
It would appear we've all been busy! @MedMos and I both fulfilled oaths last month, and I think @the_real_iron_hand failed one, but after a month away there were no other submissions! Clearly I need to start making more noise around here 😅

So get the posts made, get the paints out, and maybe tell a friend to come and join in 😜

James #4976

Custom Custom Custom
#guesswhosback

Sorry painting and hobby hiatus for house move and the heatwave and generic life stuff.
But I've finally fulfilled my oath.
One Nurgle baby carrier drone
Had some real fun with the dirty down rust effects too. It may make some of my enamel products redundant.
Hope you all are doing well.
MedMos liked this

James #4977

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: 12 Sep 22, 20:41 Today I spent nearly 2h attempting to learn how to glaze. Here are the before and after pics. It's subtle but I'm VERY happy.
Well done. 👍👍

laam999 #4978

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: 16 Sep 22, 09:41 #guesswhosback

Sorry painting and hobby hiatus for house move and the heatwave and generic life stuff.
But I've finally fulfilled my oath.
One Nurgle baby carrier drone
Had some real fun with the dirty down rust effects too. It may make some of my enamel products redundant.
Hope you all are doing well.
That is awful in the best way possible, amazing work it's hard to look at!

Here is my latest WIP pics (I've done more but it's close to finished so I'll take pics at end)
James, MedMos liked this
Hobby Workshop