Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar
Hobby Workshop
No avatar

MedMos #4950

Custom Custom
I haven't painted anything since last I posted here, which is slow even for me. Real life getting in the way, but I think I can maybe squeeze at least one model this month...

pawl #4951

Custom Custom Custom
End of jun/jul update
Good evening all! Only a very short one this time round.

So it's been a long couple of months. Everything went a bit pear-shaped and we took a month off! I haven't managed to even consider any hobby time, thanks to moving, work and various other things, and I know that some of you have been in pretty much the same boat.
I've updated the spreadsheet and it should all now be correct, and hopefully some of us (myself included) can get back to doing a little painting now.

@James and I both have outstanding oaths, but the rest of you are free to do as you please. 😉
No avatar

MedMos #4955

Custom Custom
I'm kitbashing a pit slave, that I fully intend to build and paint before the end of August! Pictures soonish.
Also, should I have a blue badge for finishing a broken oath, or is that something else?

pawl #4956

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: 20 Aug 22, 17:17 I'm kitbashing a pit slave, that I fully intend to build and paint before the end of August! Pictures soonish.
Also, should I have a blue badge for finishing a broken oath, or is that something else?
You're probably right 😅 I'll get it sorted!

Edit: apparently everybody that already has the badge gets the notification as though they had just been issued it. I'll see if I can get that fixed, sorry!
MedMos liked this

pawl #4961

Custom Custom Custom
Alright, so I'm calling this fella done! In truth it could probably do with some oils and pigments, but it's been sat there taunting me for too long! 😂

Image Image

And the original inspiration again:

For the last couple of days of August I'm going paint this fella. He's actually been primed and inked since I took this photo, so I hope it doesn't count as cheating!

MedMos liked this

laam999 #4962

Custom Custom Custom
Looking good, I've still not painted in months, too much going on right now but I'm hoping to get some time in the next few months.

pawl #4965

Custom Custom Custom
So there was an airbrush accident with his helmet and I decided to go with a new head. The purple didn't come out very well, and then I made a mess with some oils (I'm still not great with them) so I decided to just over-do the pigments and call it a day. He's done though 😂

ImageImageImageImageImage
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4966

Custom Custom
IherebypledgeforthemonthofAugustI'llfinishaVampirewithahuuugesword!

Did I make it? Anyway, I finished this for a painting thing over at Carpe Noctem, as I used to play Vampire Counts in WHFB. A quick conversion of a classic GW vampire.
pawl, James liked this
Hobby Workshop