Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

laam999 #4885

Custom Custom Custom
Don't worry about it, it was a last ditch hope, I didn't expect to have success lol.
James liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #4896

Custom Custom Custom
Made a final push this evening.
Necron batch finally done πŸ‘πŸ‘
Definitely more battle ready but it'll do.
Just need to magnetize the full army now before we move house πŸ™
MedMos liked this

James #4897

Custom Custom Custom
Going to pledge this converted Nurgle bloat drone with heavy blight launcher. Had fun converting this guy wanted a nice Nurgle baby carrier to rival the grey knights baby carrier.
As I'm moving house this will be a 2 month pledge as not sure how much time I'll get.
Its been base coated and had chipping done. But still a tonne left to do. So expect it will take me a while.
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4900

Custom Custom
Redemption is at hand! As in, I've finished last months pledge... Wizard and Flesh Golem.
ImageImageImageImage

Now to find something to pledge for June...
James, pawl liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4932

Custom Custom
Ok, so scratch that. Been super busy this month, so no pledge, as this weekend we're supposed to prepare the house for pictures to put it up for sale, and Monday/Tuesday we leave on a short vacation... Don't see any hobby time in my near future. :smiley:

pawl #4933

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: ↑24 Jun 22, 14:44 Ok, so scratch that. Been super busy this month, so no pledge, as this weekend we're supposed to prepare the house for pictures to put it up for sale, and Monday/Tuesday we leave on a short vacation... Don't see any hobby time in my near future. :smiley:
I know that feeling! I've managed nothing at all this month, due to also moving and the fact that @Stephen has some of my modelling gear (specifically my airbrush and all my paints!)
Need to get them back off him so that I can try and finish things off as a redemption next month before trying to blast through a fast model! 🀐

the_real_iron_hand #4936

Custom Custom
Alas, due to phantom pain I have spent more time this month in bed than out and have therefore broken my first oath 😭 I will try and get Hamilcar finished in July. Here's where I got to:

pawl #4938

Custom Custom Custom
Sincerest apologies all, life has been very much in the way! Between a house move, redecorating, work issues and other general stuff I have been somewhat distracted. πŸ™
Given that there hasn't been much activity lately, I'm going to offer the month of July as a freebie, suspending the event so it simply starts again next month. Let me know what you think, and if you're in favour then you get the next two weeks off and we'll simply pretend that July never happened πŸ˜…

I'll also get the roundup done later when I have the time free πŸ‘Œ

laam999 #4940

Custom Custom Custom
I've not painted for a good while now, life busy getting in the way -_-
Hobby Workshop