Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar
No avatar

MedMos #4867

Custom Custom
Ah yes, I see that you are quite the connoisseur of badges, @James. :joy: I'll try to redeem myself next month!
Hobby Workshop

James #4869

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: 30 May 22, 14:29 Ah yes, I see that you are quite the connoisseur of badges, @James. :joy: I'll try to redeem myself next month!
But I have actually finished this guy! I could be happier with it... But I just want it done. I've enjoyed some elements of it.. That's the main thing. Will get some proper pics in due course.
Now to see if I can complete the necron doomstalker in a day or two lol
MedMos, pawl liked this

the_real_iron_hand #4871

Custom Custom
Right then, for June I am going to paint an Orlock Ganger and cyber doggie from the stuff I got with my Warpstorm voucher :) I'm hoping to paint more than just one but not doing too well with my arm recently so not going to push it.
MedMos liked this

James #4872

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: 31 May 22, 16:08 Right then, for June I am going to paint an Orlock Ganger and cyber doggie from the stuff I got with my Warpstorm voucher :) I'm hoping to paint more than just one but not doing too well with my arm recently so not going to push it.
You got this!
the_real_iron_hand liked this

James #4875

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: 02 Jun 22, 14:57 OK I am changing my June model - I'm going to paint Hamilcar. Because reasons.

pawl #4879

Custom Custom Custom
My update will probably be a touch late this month - work is keeping me rather distracted!

pawl #4881

Custom Custom Custom
End of may update

Nearly half way through the year now! And two thirds of the way through a long oath that's beginning to worry me! 😅

Only five names this month - I should make you all bring a friend for June!

Members fulfilling an oath who are already badged:
@the_real_iron_hand

Members with long oaths yet to finish:
Me

Members redeeming an oath again:
@James

Earning the Oath Broken badge (don't forget you have the month of June to redeem your oaths) this month:
@James, @MedMos, @Cswitheyjr

Absent members this month:
@Lovecraft0110, @RZA, @laam999

Oaths for the month of June can now be made (with @the_real_iron_hand already oathed again!) - as a reminder, you don't have to have taken part already to join in this month!

Good luck all! 🙂
MedMos liked this

laam999 #4882

Custom Custom Custom
I did make a super late entry and I didn't manage to finish, but I should be able to this month. Congrats on everyones hard work.

pawl #4883

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: 08 Jun 22, 12:09 I did make a super late entry and I didn't manage to finish, but I should be able to this month. Congrats on everyones hard work.
Apologies, missed that post while I was checking! I'll update accordingly tonight. 🙂
Hobby Workshop