Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.

James #4196

Custom Custom Custom
@RZA any examples?

I also redid the wings. Am a hell of a lot happier. Even did the new oil wash layer and used sponges to remove much more effectively and didn't damage anything.
I have a good chance of being more or less finished tomorrow.. And maybe just some basing to complete on Monday.
the_real_iron_hand liked this
Hobby Workshop

laam999 #4209

Custom Custom Custom
That dragon is looking ace!

RZA #4210

Custom
James wrote: ↑30 Jan 22, 02:40 @RZA any examples?

I also redid the wings. Am a hell of a lot happier. Even did the new oil wash layer and used sponges to remove much more effectively and didn't damage anything.
I have a good chance of being more or less finished tomorrow.. And maybe just some basing to complete on Monday.
the_real_iron_hand liked this

RZA #4211

Custom
James liked this

James #4212

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: ↑30 Jan 22, 12:35 That dragon is looking ace!
Thanks buddy!!! ❀️

RZA #4217

Custom
No problem
James liked this

James #4223

Custom Custom Custom
So I think I'm finished. πŸ‘Œ
Went for a more classic dragon eye, for ease!
Actually didn't bother with all the bone plans too just did the teeth and it looks fine.
Teaser until I can get proper snaps tomorrow
Also.. One huge failure with this model.. I used a cotton pad to try remove the oil... It backfired. If you zoom in.. You'll see why.
Unfortunately can't realy get it all out. Shame! But it doesn't really matter... The guy who it's for I don't think will care too much.
Hobby Workshop