Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
New to the board? Stop in and let us know you're here!

laam999 #4066

Custom Custom Custom
Hi all, AdMech player here from North East UK (just moved to North Shields so looking for players)

I have a few armies but my main passion is Admech.

I thought I'd join as a forum is much easier to use while on shift at work ( just coming to the end of a night shift)

Looking forward to seeing whats here

Liam
Hobby Workshop

James #4067

Custom Custom Custom
Hi Liam
Welcome in mate!
Would be cool to see some of your admech πŸ‘Œ
How long have you been into the hobby?
Myself and @Badger_of_doom are Yorkshire based, not sure if there are any more northerly members or not actually πŸ€”πŸ€”

pawl #4068

Custom Custom Custom
Ahoy there @laam999! πŸ‘‹ Always happy to see a new face πŸ™‚

If you need any help with the board just drop us a line, but otherwise feel free to get stuck in. There's only a few of us here at the minute, but we're all friendly enough. πŸ‘

laam999 #4199

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑12 Jan 22, 07:57 Hi Liam
Welcome in mate!
Would be cool to see some of your admech πŸ‘Œ
How long have you been into the hobby?
Myself and @Badger_of_doom are Yorkshire based, not sure if there are any more northerly members or not actually πŸ€”πŸ€”
Hey, I was in the hobby back as a kid in 2nd, tried to get back in during 7th but couldn't find anyone to play, when 8th dropped suddenly I could find loads of people so pretty much since then. I did get into the WHQ stuff before that as I loved the models

laam999 #4200

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: ↑17 Jan 22, 20:35 Hello from someone who has a huge pile of AdMech to get through o/
Haha, yeah they can be a paint to paint, due to covid I now have a huge amount of painted stuff, I'll try and post pics when my PC us up and running (at work rightnow)
the_real_iron_hand liked this

James #4213

Custom Custom Custom
Lol @laam999. I swear we mostly all have the same origin story for this 'habit'. Fascinated as a kid but had neither the money nor the skill to get into it properly and then somehow got back into in our 30s when we suddenly have time and money to splurge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sometimes haha

laam999 #4218

Custom Custom Custom
That sounds very accurate too almost everyone I know who plays now lol.

pawl #4219

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: ↑30 Jan 22, 16:54 That sounds very accurate too almost everyone I know who plays now lol.
Feel free to tell them to come and share with us! πŸ˜‰ especially as the giveaway is still open πŸ˜‡

James #4220

Custom Custom Custom
Hobby Workshop