Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #3608

Custom Custom Custom
Got abit carried away building a new heavy blight launcher for a dark imperium drone... Then somehow made it into a nurgling baby carrier πŸ˜‚ complete with control panel.
Hobby Workshop

Axineton #3783

TITH I preordered the market place for necromunda and the mesbg battle at balins tomb on goblin gaming. Oh and yesterday I preordered the new rebooted heroquest as I missed the Kickstarter
pawl liked this

pawl #3790

Custom Custom Custom
OverTheLastCoupleOfDaysITH I've gone a bit mad πŸ˜…

Picked up a few things for a charity contest - these guys and a box of Mk4 tacticals. Still some planning to do, but you'll see progress if and when!

Also considering picking up the Start Collecting! Seraphon box, because until tomorrow it's cheap...

And lastly I've started planning a little Christmas gift for @Stephen, because apparently you're meant to buy things for your family in December? πŸ€”

Update: I bought the Seraphon box. It was 35% off, okay?! πŸ™ˆ also bought the start of the Christmas gift...

pawl #3796

Custom Custom Custom
TITHI opened up a parcel from Element Games that came yesterday to discover that I won something in their Black Friday giveaway!

Naturally upon discovering this I made haste to complain about it 😜

James #3805

Custom Custom Custom
Oh nice. What did you get 😁😁 I hope they took your complaint seriously

pawl #3809

Custom Custom Custom
The box pictured, which is one of these. 😁

James #3827

Custom Custom Custom
Awesome. And to win stuff that's actually on your list is pretty cool πŸ‘Œ

RZA #4132

Custom
Lol I find that more useful than the last thing I won from a drawing. I won a 1/16th scale RC Walker Bulldog airsoft Tank

pawl #4138

Custom Custom Custom
RZA wrote: ↑21 Jan 22, 15:29 Lol I find that more useful than the last thing I won from a drawing. I won a 1/16th scale RC Walker Bulldog airsoft Tank
Oh wow!
I beg to differ though - that sounds like it could make for the beginnings of an up-scaled RC Predator! 😁

RZA #4139

Custom
Lol. That would be very cool
Hobby Workshop