Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

Axineton #4335

Yesterday I built five acolyte hybrids. First time in a year I’ve built or done anything at all to do with that side of the hobby. Got three more boxes of acolyte hybrids to build up all with flamers.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4339

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 06 Feb 22, 08:31 Yesterday I built five acolyte hybrids. First time in a year I’ve built or done anything at all to do with that side of the hobby. Got three more boxes of acolyte hybrids to build up all with flamers.
I'm itching to get on with a full Seraphon box. I love seeing the final product, but I hate the actual building process because of the sheer amount of cleanup that I seem to end up doing!

Axineton #4341

I don’t mind the building it’s the painting I hate!!! 😂

pawl #4342

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 06 Feb 22, 13:57 I don’t mind the building it’s the painting I hate!!! 😂
Building I like. Cleanup I hate! Endless mould lines and imperfections drive me insane! And mould lines over things like plasma weapons make me want to cry 😅
Hobby Workshop