Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #2333

Custom Custom Custom
Next one off the production line.
The tallyman.
Following next level painting death guard scheme for this.
Secret weapon orange rust. Attempted highlight with airbrush to weathered wood.
Then watered down mix wash of tap flesh wash and strong tone and abit of agrax. Looking quite effective so far.
Looking forward to getting some details in there
Hobby Workshop

James #2334

Custom Custom Custom

James #2337

Custom Custom Custom
I completely agree. Hes a really cool model, quite funny elements to him but still serious enough looking to not look stupid. Good balance i think.
The mrs bought me him in oct 2019... so hes been due painting for a while. Fingers crossed his stats are improved for new codex ha

pawl #2341

Custom Custom Custom
I do love how GW still sometimes play to the more comedic side of Nurgle in their sculpts. I mean, a 7 foot tall killing machine wandering around the battlefield with an abacus?! 😂

James #2346

Custom Custom Custom
An abacus with skulls instead beads pawl !!! 😂😂

James #2356

Custom Custom Custom
Haha it could be!! Maybe i should give it lightening marks like a power sword?
Done abit more tonight just blocking bits in. Going to change the cloak/cowl. Maybe brown or black... undecided... 😟

pawl #2360

Custom Custom Custom
Perhaps some kind of faint warp glow?
Both would work better than the red/purple/pink/whatever it is currently I reckon.
Do you know what you're going to do with the parchment? Looks like a difficult angle to get freehand in!

James #2362

Custom Custom Custom
I think ill be a coward and just use some subtle dark grey highlights where applicable lol.
Yeah its screamer pink. Which is lovely when used for green death guard but yeh doesnt woek here... maybe dark brown. Can use all the new browns i got for the ogroids flesh.

The book hes writing on? Not sure, the angle isnt as bad as it looks but will be tricky and scroll purity seal text isnt something ive attempted before 🤣
Hobby Workshop