Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #2101

Custom Custom Custom
Haha if it was appropriately weathered he'll be jn love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw on fb someone did a tau bomber in accidental razzle dazzle and it was pretty stunning
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2123

Custom Custom Custom
How does one do it accidentally?! πŸ˜‚

James #2129

Custom Custom Custom
Well i think he thought it was just camo... maybe πŸ˜‚

pawl #2215

Custom Custom Custom
Once again this week my scant window of opportunity for hobbying was taken over by the real world, so no real updates from me =[
I have however managed to do a little more organising. I now still have space marine parts everywhere, a box of Ork sprues, parts and models, a bag of old Chaos metals, a box with a billion bases in, and I finally found what I think is all of the parts for my old Ork Trukk! (image not mine) 😁

James #2218

Custom Custom Custom
Love that trukk. Defo get it built. Great candidate for weathering there!!

pawl #2227

Custom Custom Custom
I'm just pleased I finally found all the parts! Although there's two options for the front ram, and I would have preferred it if I'd found he other one. Not to worry though!

James #2230

Custom Custom Custom
Could you do a conversion?
I managed to strip both the lords of contagion
I didnt really want to strip the dark imperium guy but ive built him badly so ive done some putty coverups!
Need to have a think about what im doing with these guys... one i really want to do comic style/borderlands style. And the other i could try a full osl style 😢

pawl #2237

Custom Custom Custom
I could probably build a replica out of plasticard, but I kind of want to keep it original. If I ever got my hands on another I think I would have to have a play though!

The rainwater iso is still working then? πŸ˜‚ worth the extra effort mate!
I've seen some superb Borderlands style stuff, but it looks like it would be quite difficult to pull off. Do you have any references?

James #2245

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah fair enough depends how bothered you are!!

Ha no i had to bin it and use the last of my iso. Will get another litre or two.

Not really. I just saw these tutorials

pawl #2252

Custom Custom Custom
I can certainly live with the one I have. =]

Stock up while it's cheap!

Will have a watch when I get chance. If nothing else it can't hurt to try something different to test yourself. πŸ‘Œ
James liked this
Hobby Workshop