Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
No avatar

Pharia #2738

I have seen though in some of your vids or vids posted here some amazing products that I want to test down the road !
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2745

Custom Custom Custom
Definitely none of it will be our work, unless you've been watching @Lovecraft0110's videos! 😁
If there is anything that you want to know about just stick a topic in Gen Hobby and we'll do what we can to teach and advise. =]
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2876

Hopefully ready to do the power sword and basing this evening. Small fix herald on the shield and some highlights snd extras left. Im thinking they will look really good on the board :D
pawl, James liked this

pawl #2878

Custom Custom Custom
They certainly look good on this board. 😜
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2880

Hahaha ty :p ordered 3 more today so i can have a full grp. 3 eradicators to and my first (really) intercessor squad
pawl liked this

pawl #2913

Custom Custom Custom
Any joy finding suppliers that aren't six hours away?!
No avatar

Pharia #2919

Nope. Have to order everytjing through nett shop :S its okey but i hate not beeing able to see what im buying.... models are okey, but to buy brushes on interwebs is annoying.....

pawl #2923

Custom Custom Custom
Give our guys at EG a look. According to their postage page delivery your way is "£2.95 +£0.30 per 100g (up to a maximum of £6.95)", so max €8, which you would get back (and possibly more) through discounts compared to buying direct.

For brushes I'm considering switching to cheap eBay packs when my current brushes give up, and saving my good brushes purely for detail work.
No avatar

Pharia #2924

Have to take into account the customs aswell... its wierd but usually I have to pay allmost double price for anything that comes from other countries even if its prepaid like from gw.... I usually get a refund of gw but its rather annoying.... Norwegian customs :S

pawl #2925

Custom Custom Custom
Didn't think about customs to be fair - it's something that until recently I've not really had to consider!
The obvious solution there is to wait and place a massive order so that the savings and free postage outweighs the customs fees 😂

Less than NOK 350 (about £30, ignore me converting to Euros 😅) is free from import duties apparently.

Also you don't have to pay UK VAT. When this all came out I sent Element an email about it, and one of their replies was this:
Hi Paul,

We can refund the UK VAT (20%), after the order is placed. You would just need to contact us so we can do so. Currently our shipping rates are staying as is.

Kind Regards,

Harry
Element Games Customer Support
So if you order from them you should be able to get 20% back and then just pay local rates (if the package gets checked - over here a lot just go straight through) which I think are 25%?
Pharia liked this
Hobby Workshop