Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Finished contests are archived here.
  • No avatar
  • No avatar
Hobby Workshop

slybobs7 #4064

I've been looking at getting a shinny new green tank for my Dark Angels!
Last edited by slybobs7 on 15 Feb 22, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
James liked this

RZA #4108

Custom
I would use it toward building up my almost non existent Blood Angels army. A few Sanguinary Guards and a Baal Predator.
James liked this

James #4114

Custom Custom Custom
RZA wrote: 19 Jan 22, 21:45 I would use it toward building up my almost non existent Blood Angels army. A few Sanguinary Guards and a Baal Predator.
Good choice. I managed to get some second hand. Can't wait to finish my projects to have a go at them.
RZA liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4187

Custom Custom
Outside the UK, but I hope it is still possible to shop at Element Games... Anyway, even if hobbytime is limited at the moment, the new Ash Wastes expansion teased by GW recently has piqued my interest! But failing that, a squad of Death Watch has been tempting me for some time now. So throwing my name in the hat! :smiley:
James, pawl liked this

laam999 #4208

Custom Custom Custom
Another few serbys raiders/sulphurhounds wouldnt go amiss I must say.
James, pawl liked this
No avatar

Mechanicuss #4320

I would get the beautiful new eldar models if you picked me. The new autarch looks great
James liked this

pawl #4433

Custom Custom Custom

You heard the pig, that's the entry deadline passed!

The draw will probably take place on Monday (when I'm next not working), and messages should go out shortly afterwards. 🙂
James, MedMos liked this
Hobby Workshop