Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Space Marines fear no Evil for we are Fear Incarnate!
  • No avatar
No avatar

Pharia #4631

Oh and thanks @pawl :smiley: glad to be back and painting.... so new projects this year is hopefully 2000points of eldar :grinning: haven't figured out wich craftworld I'm gonna paint.... but biel-tann looks really cool:D though I've allso always like ilianden.... dunno. Will probably be ilianden as I've allways had a crush on all the wraith units.Anyway bought the chaos vs eldar box. (Paid 50% as a friend wanted the chaos models ;)

What have you guys been up to?
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4638

Custom Custom Custom
I've actually never owned an Eldar model, but while some of the new sculpts are nice I don't think I'll be giving it a go any time soon! Too much to do as it is between the Seraphon, the Necrons, the Orks... πŸ˜‚

Looking forward to an Eldar blog though πŸ˜‰
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #4639

Ye won't be probably until a couple of months, but I figured I have Guard and marines.... I need a xenos army, and I've allways liked the idea of the eldari. It was either them or Tau tbh. But Eldar are just more cool.
No avatar

Pharia #4640

@James @pawl
Or anyone else... anyone wanting to take a minute and dissmantle that turney list i posted.... Would like to hear what your thoughts are? If you see something I could change. The more eyes and heads that work with this the better;) Strengths or weaknesses. Anything tbh....
All pointers are appreciated, good or bad :D

pawl #4643

Custom Custom Custom
Pharia wrote: ↑09 Mar 22, 21:53But Eldar are just more cool.
Agreed! The fact that the Falcon sculpt still looks good despite being a million years old is testament to how cool they are, I think! Plus I rather like their backstory.

Pharia wrote: ↑11 Mar 22, 18:35 @James @pawl
Or anyone else... anyone wanting to take a minute and dissmantle that turney list i posted.... Would like to hear what your thoughts are? If you see something I could change. The more eyes and heads that work with this the better;) Strengths or weaknesses. Anything tbh....
All pointers are appreciated, good or bad :D
To be honest with you mate the last time I read a rulebook or Codex (for the rules, not the fluff) was probably about 5th edition, I haven't the faintest idea these days! πŸ˜…
No avatar

Pharia #4645

@pawl haha that's okey mate ;)
Personally I'm 50/50 into this hobby.... the painting aspect is amazing and very relaxing.... but I couldn't be without the gaming aspect of it either.... And in computer games ive allways tried to be better everytime., not elitist... But knowing what's good and what works...... so I guess I'm leaning into the competative aspect of the game more than the casual aspect even if I don't attend matches, though that'd probably more of where I live in the world and my life in general:p Now I won't go and buy every inceptor out there just because they were king when 9th happened.... but I do have 2 redemptors in my list ^^.

If you wanted though I recommend 9th edition even though it's a bit lop-sided atm with codex creep and everything. Though you can win even with an astartes codex :p
No avatar

Pharia #4650

So the 2nd dread is allmost done :D

Just some decals, basing and varnish left :D

Here's me hoping they won't just get blown of the table turn one ^^

James #4654

Custom Custom Custom
These dreadnoughts are great πŸ‘
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #4656

Thanks man... Im gonna try and town down the varnish with some matt varnish on the first dreadnought... see if I can get them to look alike :p

pawl #4665

Custom Custom Custom
Pharia wrote: ↑12 Mar 22, 17:41Personally I'm 50/50 into this hobby
Me too - I like to look at well painted models, and I like to paint models badly 😜

Pharia wrote: ↑13 Mar 22, 23:49So the 2nd dread is allmost done :D
I would say "I need to get one of these", but my pile is big enough already. πŸ˜…
Pharia liked this
Hobby Workshop