Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #287

Custom Custom Custom
I always love seeing everyones piles of shame. All of mine pretty much built but here it is.
Let's see your piles!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #292

Custom Custom Custom
Unfortunately until the lockdown is over I can't get at mine!

At the very least there's the contents of one of these

Plus another magnetised rhino/pred, possibly a dreadnought, the Masters of the Chapter set, some older tactical and assault marines, some metal devastators, a (possibly complete if I look hard enough) box of metal Legion of the Damned, metal scouts, plaatic scouts... It's embarassing really!

James #294

Custom Custom Custom
Those dark angels are awesome. Make a me more tempted to look at getting cypher and some fallen! I've got some imperial assassins and apparently if you use him as a warlord for your chaos space marines you can still requisition imperial assassins for chaos haha. Not sure if they have erratad that yet tho.
Are you guys considering playing 40k at some point?

pawl wrote: 11 May 20, 23:32 box of metal Legion of the Damned, metal scouts, plaatic scouts... It's embarassing really!
Legion of the damned would be great to see!
Last edited by pawl on 12 May 20, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

pawl #296

Custom Custom Custom
The Cypher sculpt is really nice I think, and it would give you a nice opportunity to work in some Heresy-scheme DA. Not sure how canon it would be to use the latest plastics though what with them being newer armour marks, can't say I've read into how GW get around that.

In time there's a chance that I'd play, but it's never been a big part of the hobby for me.

I would love to get some of the newer LotD models, but they're stupidly expensive on eBay.
Forgot to add a Vindicator and an old Chaplain on bike to the list 😂

James #299

Custom Custom Custom
I think for me I just wanted an excuse to display all the models I've spent hours painting! Playing is secondary but I am enjoying it. List building and stuff is quite fun. Battlescribe is a good app for it.

Haha vindicator are super cool!!

pawl #306

Custom Custom Custom
That's what the web is for! 😂

Lovecraft0110 #899

Custom Custom
Do boxes upon boxes count? :grin:
pawl liked this

pawl #900

Custom Custom Custom
Lovecraft0110 wrote: 21 Jun 20, 22:19 Do boxes upon boxes count? :grin:
Definitely!

I'm still really looking forward to getting at my stuff - I managed to get a sneak peak, and there's more than I realised! At the very least I think there's a (classic sculpt) Vanguard Veteran set in there on top of what I posted before.

James #901

Custom Custom Custom
Lovecraft0110 wrote: 21 Jun 20, 22:19 Do boxes upon boxes count? :grin:
Let's have a look 🤣

James #902

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: 21 Jun 20, 22:34 I'm still really looking forward to getting at my stuff - I managed to get a sneak peak, and there's more than I realised! At the very least I think there's a (classic sculpt) Vanguard Veteran set in there on top of what I posted before.
Still in the box?
Hobby Workshop