Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #807

Custom Custom Custom

Invader ATV

Firestrike Servo-turret

Lokhust Heavy Destroyers

Canoptek Doomstalker

Indomitus: The Novel
Hobby Workshop

Axineton #809

Loving everything I see more and more!

James #813

Custom Custom Custom
Ah jeez.. looks like I'm starting a necron army!! And more marines. That atv is great!

pawl #817

Custom Custom Custom
Personally I can't make my mind up on the ATV - it looks odd, has no ground clearance (same as all SM bikes ever) and the main gun has no shielding for the driver (heat, noise, whatever, and that's before you put a multi melta on there). However it also kinda looks like a Batmobile. And I can almost guarantee I'll end up owning one eventually πŸ˜‚
The turret is fine as a defensive emplacement, but odd as an actual unit as I imagine it would be stationary? And for some reason the ammo feeds are on the wrong side of the shield! But again, I'll likely end up buying one πŸ˜‚

James #824

Custom Custom Custom
I do appreciate the atv is kinda stupid but I dunno I just like it. I've seen people posting on fb about converting it to a trike already.
Turret is abit odd... not sure how it will work in the game!! Lol about the ammo feeds 🀣🀣

I'll just leave this here
pawl liked this

James #833

Custom Custom Custom
There's a new 40k community post about necron faction focus... and in the pic... Looks like melee necrons!! Cool!!

pawl #836

Custom Custom Custom
Big Scarabs behind them, too!

James #838

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah!! Looks like they are going to give them some serious focus this year.... Ah.. am I going to make a necron army too.... 😫

pawl #840

Custom Custom Custom
The 9th ed box will give you enough to get started 😜

James #910

Custom Custom Custom
Is that spider looking thing new??
This is from pariah release preview
Hobby Workshop