Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

laam999 #5055

Custom Custom Custom
I'm going to enter GD next year with the aim of earning a pin. I'll post WIPs here (none yet). Anyone else entering and feel like sharing WIPs?

Liam
Hobby Workshop

James #5056

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: 15 Nov 22, 11:45 I'm going to enter GD next year with the aim of earning a pin. I'll post WIPs here (none yet). Anyone else entering and feel like sharing WIPs?

Liam
Awesome mate. I would love to enter but not yet 😂 need to improve abit more!
What are you going to put in?

laam999 #5057

Custom Custom Custom
An Ogroid Myrmidon. Don't get me wrong, I put no claims on my ability, but I think if I really put the effort in I could get a pin, it'll be a reason to REALLY try all out at a mini and not get bored after a certain point and rush to finish it lol.

We'll see how it goes.

James #5058

Custom Custom Custom
Cool. It's a great model mate, I'm sure you can smash it @laam999 !
I would say, in terms of meta gd competitions, the categories with less entries are likely to be easier. Ergo, middle earth category is a good one to target or maybe the small scale. Something to think about anyway👍

laam999 #5060

Custom Custom Custom
Oh I don't expect much, like I say, I'm aiming for a pin not a trophy. I am tempted to try another but right now I think I paint best at a larger scale hence picking the ogroid.

I'll post pics as I progress.
James liked this
Hobby Workshop