Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The age of knowledge and enlightenment has ended. The Age of Darkness has begun.

pawl #4848

Custom Custom Custom
So I know that I haven't been posting news topics for this (there has been a lot to cover, and I've been busy!) but I can't be the only one that's a little bit excited for the new models to be released? 😁
Hobby Workshop

James #4854

Custom Custom Custom
Oh my yes. I will have it. No idea what I'll do with it. Possibly nothing but that will be enough.

pawl #4857

Custom Custom Custom
I'll be hitting the preorder for a rather nice 25% off, but also no idea what to do with them! 😅 Keep trying to decide on a Legion and utterly failing. Might just paint them orange!
James liked this

Axineton #4864

I’ll be going with either Night Lords or Imperial Fists but not 100% sure which one yet.

pawl #4865

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 30 May 22, 05:36 I’ll be going with either Night Lords or Imperial Fists but not 100% sure which one yet.
Of the two I much prefer the Fist aesthetic. Have considered trying out a lazy IF HH scheme for the sake of a tutorial, but that would mean having time to actually do it 😅

pawl #4868

Custom Custom Custom
UK, EU & US retail prices have leaked on Twitter, so I made a table of common FLGS discount prices.

pawl #4926

Custom Custom Custom
My preorder may have turned up a day early 😇

James liked this

James #4931

Custom Custom Custom
My resistance didn't hold out for long 😬😂
Spartan and 10 Beakies inbound. £62 not bad though.
Hobby Workshop