Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

the_real_iron_hand #4807

Custom Custom
Oh man that was down to the wire but I'm done, too tired to take a pic and the light is crap now so will post tomorrow.

For May I'm going to pledge a Mortisan Soulmason for the Ossiarch Bonereapers, AoS (yes, the same one I was meant to do for the DRPA xD looks a bit fiddly to assemble, here's hoping it's not too bad!
Hobby Workshop

the_real_iron_hand #4808

Custom Custom
Here you go, now it's light again xD really struggled with this model because of health issues just draining away all my enthusiasm but hey, it's done and another oath kept.

MedMos, pawl liked this

laam999 #4810

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote:Here you go, now it's light again xD really struggled with this model because of health issues just draining away all my enthusiasm but hey, it's done and another oath kept.

Bloody awesome work, well done!
the_real_iron_hand liked this

pawl #4811

Custom Custom Custom
End of april update

Another month gone by! Apologies for my absence over the last few weeks, but sometimes life gets in the way!

Six familiar faces again this month, with the results looking like this:

Members fulfilling an oath who are already badged:
@the_real_iron_hand , @MedMos , @Cswitheyjr (who went mad and carried on painting! 😁)

Members with long oaths yet to finish:
Me

Earning the Oath Broken badge (don't forget you have the month of May to redeem your oaths) this month:
@James , @laam999

Absent members this month:
@Lovecraft0110, @RZA

Oaths for the month of May can now be made (with @the_real_iron_hand already oathed!) - as a reminder, you don't have to have taken part already to join in this month!

Good luck all! 🙂
MedMos, James liked this

laam999 #4812

Custom Custom Custom
I think I'll actually attempt a single model this month, I'm just not sure what yet.

pawl #4816

Custom Custom Custom
laam999 wrote: 03 May 22, 20:17 I think I'll actually attempt a single model this month, I'm just not sure what yet.
Oof, keeping the Broken badge? Bold move!

I got some work done tonight, details here 😁

laam999 #4817

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote:
laam999 wrote: 03 May 22, 20:17 I think I'll actually attempt a single model this month, I'm just not sure what yet.
I pledged more than I could handle it turns out. I gave myself 2 months and I'm less than halfway through, I'll prob work on something I feel like painting rather than grinding stuff out. No idea what that will be however. Can I pledge to paint a room in my house o.O? lol

Oof, keeping the Broken badge? Bold move!

I got some work done tonight, details here 😁

Cswitheyjr #4821

Custom Custom
I pledge to paint this monster, the leader of my Skaven hordes, and further the cause of the Horned Rat! (Currently attempting to sell the Tau stuff so their painting stopped)

MedMos, pawl, James liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4823

Custom Custom
I do hereby pledge to convert this guy
to a wizard and paint him along with this Flesh Golem I kitbashed,
for the glory of Nagash!
Cswitheyjr, pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop