Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

James #4773

Custom Custom Custom
Looking tasty 😁
Hobby Workshop
No avatar

MedMos #4786

Custom Custom
I've been finishing a few models over Easter, guess I should actually pledge something... Whooops!
Finished so far, a few cars for Gaslands, a zombie for Necromunda and a couple of henchmen for Frostgrave/Mordheim:

But for the month of April I hereby do take a pledge of painting a Knight for Frostgrave, for the glory of his Master, Mourn the Necromancer!
Just put him on a base this morning.
James, pawl liked this

pawl #4788

Custom Custom Custom
Going for a long one this time! Three months, though I'm hoping to finish it earlier than that.

The plan is to turn this sorry excuse for a Chimera into something rather nice. More details as and when πŸ˜‰
James, MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4792

Custom Custom
Finished my pledge. Easter holiday was good for my output!

James #4793

Custom Custom Custom
Very nice @MedMos πŸ‘
MedMos liked this

the_real_iron_hand #4800

Custom Custom
How's everyone doing on their pledges? I'm *nearly* finished, just the crew heads and the dozer blade to go. Have had a rough time between phantom pain and motivation issues, be glad to get it done πŸ˜…

pawl #4801

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: ↑24 Apr 22, 13:02 How's everyone doing on their pledges?
Badly πŸ˜‚
It's been a busy month, and what little potential hobby time I've had has been spent writing instead. I'm away for the next week, but once Monday rolls around I'm hoping to actually make a start on things.

laam999 #4802

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: ↑24 Apr 22, 13:02 How's everyone doing on their pledges? I'm *nearly* finished, just the crew heads and the dozer blade to go. Have had a rough time between phantom pain and motivation issues, be glad to get it done πŸ˜…
Oh I'm nowhere near done. I got 4 to a point I could play with them, but even I couldn't call them done, the other 4 aren't even blocked in with the colours.

I'm kinda burnt out painting AdMech ATM so I've done some building instead and having time for other family related stuff.

Good work being so close with the pain and motivation. I'll get back on the horse soon I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing what you did.

James #4803

Custom Custom Custom
Also badly. But I finally forced myself to make some progress on Sunday evening at midnight after saying to my wife "I must paint this weekend, remind to paint yeh" 🀣
But I'm glad to have got moving atleast. And I find I'm most productive in the twilight hours weirdly.
Airbrush work is all done for flesh, bone and skirt/skort whatever it is.
Have to decide soon if I'm cutting corners with this guy or not. I did wana go nmm.... 😐😐
Good luck to us all getting these done in a weeks time πŸ˜‚βŒš
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4806

Custom Custom
Well, I'm done with my pledge ( see above), but admittedly I did do a quick job on him. He fits my warband, though. And I'm still reasonably happy with him, felt good to get some paint on a model that has been in the queue for... years!
Hobby Workshop