Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

Cswitheyjr #4692

Custom Custom
Into pack 2 of Imperium and so far so good. This pack came with bonus items useful for assembling minis, though to be honest it should have came with pack 1. Regardless this was a fairly solid set.
Issue 4 saw us building push fit Skorpech Destroyers. Let me just say that push fit isn't super fun after you have gotten use to just plain assembly. It wasn't terrible but sometimes the pieces don't wanna assemble right. Still a steal for the issue price.
Issue 5 has a unique Primaris Captain and he looks amazing. He may be monopose with no helmet option (which normally bugs me) but this looks so cool and it isn't push fit! A win all around.
Issue 6 is a return to push fit models (ugh) but they are Aggressors so that's a great deal still. No weapon choices but a solid team to add to this growing army!
Issue 7 is 3 pots of paint. That's it. Not a terrible deal but not great. Guess we will get several issues of paints only.
Uploading pics! Can't wait for pack 3 and 4 now (esp 4)!

Hobby Workshop

James #4694

Custom Custom Custom
Looks great mate 👍👍👍especially like that captain!!
With the push fit ones, sometimes you can cut down the 'nubs' and I find they tend to fit better 😂
Cswitheyjr liked this

pawl #4700

Custom Custom Custom
I've managed to source myself one of those Captains, thanks to @stahly 😁

@James is right though - dry fitting and shortening the pegs will make your life much easier!
Cswitheyjr liked this
Hobby Workshop