Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

pawl #4156

Custom Custom Custom
The tagging system the board uses that usually allows you to mention a member by typing @ followed by their name/using the popup box is currently malfunctioning.
Similarly the 'like' button on posts doesn't seem to want to do anything, and the Live Preview button has disappeared.
All three of these functions have been temporarily disabled.
All other board functions should be working fine, but please let me know if this is not the case.

I've sent a workforce armed with electro-lashes to help encourage the tech-servitors in their repair work, and I hope to have a positive result shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!
Hobby Workshop

James #4171

Custom Custom Custom
"Like" 😉

pawl #4177

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks James 😂

As part of my troubleshooting I have temporarily disabled the SEO extension we run, which will cause URLs to display a little differently to normal. I wouldn't usually do this while the board is live, but I'm simply trying to rule out a possibility.

pawl #4189

Custom Custom Custom
The bugs are fixed? THE BUGS ARE FIXED!

James #4192

Custom Custom Custom
🤪 Sure you haven't made more to find later on+? Well done for getting it all back up tho👍👍

pawl #4195

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: 30 Jan 22, 02:33 🤪 Sure you haven't made more to find later on+? Well done for getting it all back up tho👍👍
Huh, your first emoji doesn't appear in the post. I assume it's one of the obscure ones that doesn't appear on all platforms?

Either way I'm pretty certain that there are no more or fewer bugs than there was, say, two weeks ago. 😂
There's undoubtedly a few things that I still want to play with, but they're things that existed before the board started to break down, so that's okay!
And thanks! After running multiple failed trials on the test board I was somewhat apprehensive but I got there in the end!
Hobby Workshop