Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #414

Custom Custom Custom
Read here

Long and short is that some prices go up from the 1st of June, and the as-yet-unrevealed new releases go up for pre-order on the 30th of May for delivery on the 6th of June.

Price rises apparently only affect 400 of 3,000 products, but it still sounds like good reason to use our Element Games banner for a more discount!

Edit:
No guarantees this is real, but I've found what might be a leaked list of actual price changes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Hobby Workshop

James #417

Custom Custom Custom
Didn't even realise they were putting prices up again. Can't believe how much the prices have inflated since 90s. I may need to put order in for some possessed and the dark apostle
Excited for the preview on Saturday though.

pawl #424

Custom Custom Custom
I'll be putting in an order for more paints that I forgot last time, but that's about all. Don't have money left to be spending on models 😂
Fortunately EG do paint at a discount too!
(for what it's worth I've found that WG are sometime cheaper for paint, but EG are usually cheaper for models)

pawl #428

Custom Custom Custom
Added a possible leaked prive increase list to the first post.

James #430

Custom Custom Custom
Some quite large increases there ☹

James #613

Custom Custom Custom
Got my pre price increase haul!
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop