Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.

pawl #3985

Custom Custom Custom
Stephen wrote: ↑03 Jan 22, 18:49
pawl wrote: ↑02 Jan 22, 22:10 This isn't meant to be too serious - just an easy way to encourage those who don't paint often enough (πŸ˜‡) to actually get something done!
Ever feel like something is directly aimed at you?
Actually meant myself πŸ˜…
Hobby Workshop

the_real_iron_hand #3986

Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑03 Jan 22, 04:04 Well I am debating about putting a dragon as my J1M path actually πŸ˜‚πŸ²
Thankfully its alot smaller than that one.
Who's the kitbasher you speak of @the_real_iron_hand ?
My good friend Sam (@greenstuffnglue on Twitter) is a really talented kitbasher/converter and is doing an ace job of making a Karazai the Scarred for me. I'll pop a thread up with pics to avoid spam here ^^

Edit: is in the AOS subforum
James liked this

pawl #3992

Custom Custom Custom
Right then boys and girls, oaths can be made from now until the end of the month!
A simple tracker can also be found here: /post3943.html#p3943

James #3993

Custom Custom Custom
Oookay let's start this off.

I, James, do take an oath for the month of January to complete this kickstarter dragon, for the glory of Bahamut!!!

Pawl, please warm up your first Oath breaker medal πŸ˜‚
pawl liked this

the_real_iron_hand #3996

Custom Custom
I, Lady Heather of the Iron Hand, do solemnly give mine oath that ere the month is out, I will complete a Genestealer Cults Magos of the Rusted Claw.
pawl, James liked this

Lovecraft0110 #3999

Custom Custom
Hello @pawl and everyone!

I will gladly accept this challenge...but right now I actually have a pile of primed and basecoated miniatures to paint...I'll have to give this a think.
pawl, James liked this

Lovecraft0110 #4023

Custom Custom
Actually, here is my entry! A unit of B2 Super Battle Droids from Star Wars Legion!

Lovecraft0110 #4027

Custom Custom
Ok, here are the B2 Droids primed!

James, pawl liked this

James #4028

Custom Custom Custom
Lovecraft0110 wrote: ↑08 Jan 22, 17:35 Ok, here are the B2 Droids primed!
Looking good mate. You'll be able to do most of a Droid army in one month πŸ˜‚

The dragon is also primed πŸ‰πŸ˜Ž
pawl liked this

James #4031

Custom Custom Custom
So I'm trying to roughly keep up with macro's ridiculous 5 hour dragon (the guy could win a golden daemon with it alone 🀦)

I am having to matchmake my scale75 and vallejo paints to his molotow ones. But so far so good.
I'm at the point where all the regular acrylic layers are down. Inks to tint the blue to green and create the skin tone in the wings to come but awaiting on some paints coming this week.
Pretty happy with it so far. My blue modulation isnt too great so I may try to touch up some darker sections potentially before I work the inks. But happy with the patchy skin/wing tones πŸ‘
Just gotta decide what to do hobby wise until my paints turn up.... πŸ€” Might be a good opportunity to finish the Nurgle greater drone. Fed up of it looking at me with that pallid 'come finish me' eye.
the_real_iron_hand liked this
Hobby Workshop