Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
New to the board? Stop in and let us know you're here!
  • No avatar
No avatar

MedMos #3950

Custom Custom
Hello, all! Necromunda player from Denmark here. I don't actually play 40k, but I see you've got other sub-forums as well. I like to incorporate the wider 40k lore into my "hive", so will skulk around the lore topics and certain army topics. Genestealer cults, Sisters and Death Watch in particular holds interest. And Inquisitors!

See you around, I guess.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3951

Custom Custom Custom
Hello! 😁
We're happy to see modellers of all kinds, of course! @James also had a Necromunda band or two I believe, though I don't know if he plays.
Make yourself at home - there's only a few of us so far but we're all friendly πŸ˜‰
MedMos liked this

James #3953

Custom Custom Custom
Hi @MedMos! Welcome in!
Yeh all hobbying is welcome here 😁
I've got a delaque gang I started painting and then failed hard and had to strip them.
I've always loved all the necro stuff. I'm trying to persuade @Badger_of_doom to get into it!
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #3954

Custom Custom
Thanks, guys! I should mention that I never moved to the new Underhive, so still on the original gangs. But I'll show a few of them anyway, I've done some conversions and kitbashing.

James #3955

Custom Custom Custom
As in the 90s stuff πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜
Can't wait. So cool.
MedMos liked this

pawl #3959

Custom Custom Custom
I still have a '99 or 2000 annual that I used to stare at longingly as a kid, with all the original metal Necromunda models 😁
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #3979

Custom Custom
I have Van Saar and Ratskin Renegades from the 90's. But I've converted up some Scavvies, Cawdor and Escher within the last handful of years. And slowly working on some Enforcers...
Anyway, put a couple of pictures of my Escher gang here: https://www.thewarpstorm.com/daughters- ... -t523.html
James liked this
Hobby Workshop