Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

Karak Norn Clansman #3692

Hi, every time I open Warp Storm, I am greeted with a GDPR message. No matter how many times I click accept, it's still there the next time I open this site.

Surely this is some kind of bug?
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3693

Custom Custom Custom
Any chance you could give me a little more information so that I can try to recreate the problem? Your browser, device, any unusual cookie settings etc, and also whether you login every time you visit or click the 'remember me' box so you don't have to.

Your profile is showing that everything should be working properly, so I'm not certain why you're seeing it every time.
The GDPR box should show at the bottom for guests but that's about it.

pawl #3700

Custom Custom Custom
You got anything for me @Karak Norn Clansman? 🙂

Karak Norn Clansman #3701

Hi! It ceased being a problem a couple of days ago, so I assumed you had fixed something. Missed to check here.

Everything works as it should now, so it was only a temporary glitch. No worries.

pawl #3702

Custom Custom Custom
In that case I'll not worry about it 😅
I know there were some slight bugs when the GDPR system was implemented, but it seems to be working as it should now at least. It might still show when you're not logged in though - when viewing as a guest it uses a browser cookie to determine if you've accepted the pop-up, and then can get reset every so often. 🙂
Hobby Workshop