Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For whatever doesn't belong anywhere else.
  • No avatar

slybobs7 #3660

So it's been a week has anyone subscribed and watched the two shows on there?
I have subscribed the shows look promising so far and I did like the tutorial on how to play (needed a refresher as I was just starting to learn to play when the world shut down).

What's your thought?
Hobby Workshop

Axineton #3744

I subscribed last month and didn’t watch anything at all so cancelled the subscription 😂

James #3746

Custom Custom Custom
Haha impressive 😂😂
Money for the carrion lord!!

pawl #3748

Custom Custom Custom
I've been subscribed since it came out because apparently I'm a sucker for cool-looking assassins, but I've still barely even looked at what they're offering. Perfect mindless (non)consumer!

slybobs7 #3759

So my opinion so far on the three things I've watched are:
How to play:
I watched this to refresh myself before I played a game with my brother's. It was well done I though wasn't boring and I liked the way it was done.
Hammer and bolter:
Feels very much like the moving photos they do. Animation feels sluggish (maybe that's what they were going for). But the stories were cool, I do with they were the standard 24 min episodes though.
Angels of death:
Good stories so far I find it interesting and wonder what's going to happen next. But again the animation is off, and the mouths are terrible, they always look like they are shouting even when they are talking quietly.
Fight scenes are choppy too could have done so much more there. Alsoo with they were the full 24 mins notbthe random run time we get.

laam999 #4198

Custom Custom Custom
I'm subbed but pretty much for the model, I know it's an expensive way to get it but I love the assassins.
No avatar

Mechanicuss #4319

Hammer and bolted is getting better but really isn’t good

slybobs7 #4477

Just watched exodite. I think this one has potential, the animation seems to be much better then the other two, but thats only judging so far from a 11 min episode.
Hobby Workshop