Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Dawn of War, Pokémon Go! or Ticket to Ride - whatever you're playing when you're not at the tabletop!

pawl #3556

Custom Custom Custom
Anybody else remember this old-school game?

I desperately wanted it as a kid and never got my hands on a copy, but I learned earlier tonight that YOU CAN STILL GET IT! might have to treat myself sometime soon and live out a childhood wish 😁
Hobby Workshop

James #3571

Custom Custom Custom
I must have missed this one during my "trying to resist nerd things" phase. Looks cool af tho

pawl #3575

Custom Custom Custom
It was released in '98 but I'm fairly certain you were already at least dipping your toes in the hobby waters by then. I only found out about it because of WD though, which could be why you missed it.
If/when I pick it up I'll be sure to let you know if it's still worth the money. 😁

James #3581

Custom Custom Custom
Hmm it was before my big pc/gaming days I think. Which was probably from around 2000 onwards... Ish.
I was into the hobby around then fo sho 👌

Are they rereleasing this one?

pawl #3584

Custom Custom Custom
There's a sequel on the way (or at least a game bearing the Chaos Gate name) but this is the original '98 release in all its glory 😁

pawl #4546

Custom Custom Custom
Currently on sale for £1.49
Not sure I can play it on Windows 11 but I bought it anyway 😁
James liked this
Hobby Workshop