Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #3419

Custom Custom Custom
Very sneaky about the cherubs included in the 7!
I feel for you mate.
I really hate gw' sales model. I dont mind that they release things in a way to max sales ie. Staggering releases of codexes or making units better to increase sales... but when they release stuff that will be obsolete in months i do think its pretty awful. I feel pretty annoyed that the psychic awakening book for dg was worthless so fast. I've not been stung by any limited edition stuff yet but im sure it'll happen soon.

It isnt that surprising that many people move on to other game systems from 40k. I wish they would allow the editions to exist a little longer.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3429

Custom Custom Custom
1) was the reprint immediate (like Indomitus) or was it delayed? If the former then it's not something I would have an issue with - limited releases are fine but I think everyone should get the opportunity to buy

2) yeah, I have nothing there 😂 at least you can play 8th ed rules until they're replaced, but that fast a turnaround isn't really what you want. Better than going from 7th to 9th?😅

3) they always release the models on their own, it just takes a while because they have to milk the expensive boxes - look at Ghaz & Ragnar!

I'm probably the wrong person to ask though - I don't care for rules and just like pretty plastic!
Hobby Workshop