Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

DW1986 #3398

Custom
Wanted to have another go at making a Greater Blight Drone. This is what I have so far:
The main body is from a Blight Hauler, with parts from the Bloat Drone kits to make the turbines and gun. A lot of work still to do on this, but I'm happy with how it's going so far 🙂
ldubya344 liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3401

Custom Custom Custom
The Blight Hauler body actually works really well as a kitbash piece, good thinking! Do you have any specific plans, or are you just making it up as you go?

James #3406

Custom Custom Custom
It really does. I even saw someone using it as a helmet for a great unclean one!!
Look forward to seeing the progress!

DW1986 #3412

Custom
@pawl yeh pretty much just making it up as I go along and stopping it from falling over 😁

DW1986 #3424

Custom
Painting has begun! Just got down a few rough base colours for now, gonna have a bigger crack at it tomorrow. In terms of the build, I didn't do much more to it other add some greenstuff and texture paint for the added fleshy parts, and some Helbrute power cores to the underside

DW1986 #3427

Custom
Easter weekend? Painting time!
Aaaaaaand finished!
Will get some lightbox pics in a bit and post him in the showcase section 🙂

pawl #3432

Custom Custom Custom
Considering how cheaply you can get hold of most or all the parts that went into this it must work out a lot cheaper than the FW version!
DW1986 liked this

James #3443

Custom Custom Custom
Most things in life cost less than forgeworld 😂
Hobby Workshop