Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

James #3301

Custom Custom Custom
Return it 😬 woot. That's BS.

Imagine they may have some of the 1st issues in store. They did for mortal realms.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3304

Custom Custom Custom
First post has a short update, website (http://warhammer40000imperium.com/) for more.
James liked this

James #3305

Custom Custom Custom
Id definitely try get Guilliman. 😂

Infact quite abit id like. The triarch thing at the back too 🤔

pawl #3306

Custom Custom Custom
That has the AdMech and Sisters, which I assume are part of the standard sub. The website states that Orks, Chaos, Tyranids and T'au are premium.

Have a feeling I'll be buying a couple of issues to save money in the long run though!

Edit: exclusive Captain? Exclusive Captain!

James #3309

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: 03 Mar 21, 20:33 Edit: exclusive Captain? Exclusive Captain!
Haha you may aswell send your wallet now 🤣

Actually really like that captain. Nice pose. Bit different. Shame its a not a lieutenant 😂

Dont really understand how the premium bit works... so you pay 2 quid extra.. and you get a small box of say orks... is that it for the say 50 mags x £2... ?

pawl #3310

Custom Custom Custom
It could be whatever you want mate 😂

£2 extra a month, and you get bonus content on four of the deliveries. To steal Axy's image from B&C (sorry bud!)...
James, Axineton liked this

James #3324

Custom Custom Custom
Saw this on fb!
Pharia liked this

Axineton #3367

Trial runs of the first four issues are being done in Southampton and Coventry so if you live near one of these cities check out your local shops. First issue has been spotted this past week in these areas.
James liked this

pawl #3376

Custom Custom Custom
Nowhere near me! I'm more than happy to wait until general release though and just cherry-pick the issues that I'm interested in. Certainly too rich for me to sub, and I would end up with enough mono-pose duplicates that I'm happy not spending the money.
Cheers for the update though - I spend too much time reading the news elsewhere and not posting it!
Hobby Workshop