Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
No avatar

ldubya344 #3115

Hi guys,
I've been working on my retributors a little more, this time a superior. She has been busy preparing her Mace for smashing her Death Guard foes to bit! :wink:
Hope you all like it! :grin:
James, Pharia, DW1986 liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #3120

Custom Custom Custom
Really nice mate. The tones are great as usual.
One thing, i feel like purity seal is blending a little too much into the colour of the robe? I watched a good darren latham video about them that may be worth a watch, can drop a link if you want a look!
ldubya344 liked this
No avatar

ldubya344 #3127

@James
i agree, i normally go for different colours, but the vibe is supposed to be very similar, as my sisters stylise themselves after the light, sandy colour brick that their temple is made out of. but i will check that out, thank you :-)

James #3128

Custom Custom Custom
Always good to have a concept and stick to it 😀
Look forward to seeing the end result. Anything exciting on the missing arm?
No avatar

ldubya344 #3129

Yeah, this book, finished it tonight. Just a few touch ups and a base rim finish and she is done! 😁

James #3132

Custom Custom Custom
Looking great. Book is pretty awesome too. Are those gw decals or custom?

pawl #3152

Custom Custom Custom
Might just be insane freehand? 😁
Is the yellow base marking to denote a unit leader, or something you do across the board?
No avatar

ldubya344 #3288

@James
It was GW Decals i used for that. Although my freehand can be decent in placed im no where near that good, yet :wink:

@pawl
The yellow strip is to denote battlefield role. Characters and troops are a smooth black base. Elite is Silver/ Grey strip (im undecided as of yet) Fast attack is a red line, and Heavy Support being Yellow.

I did used to do full base rim colours but i think the lines look a lot sharper and crisper, plus offers uniformity :grinning:

pawl #3297

Custom Custom Custom
I quite like that idea, might have to steal it. 😇
ldubya344 liked this
Hobby Workshop