Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
If you've written or recorded something to help your fellow hobbyists share it with us here.
  • No avatar

Axineton #2693

I’ve broken a few miniatures lately by storing them in the GW cases so to stop that I’m going to be assembling my own magnetic storage boxes with Duncan’s guide here:

Pharia liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #2695

Custom Custom Custom
Oh nice! Im nearly 100% @pawl was doing this but cant rememebr where he got to?
Pharia liked this

pawl #2709

Custom Custom Custom
I already like the Really Useful Boxes, so when Duncan posted this I didn't have much choice but to make a couple. 😁
Pharia, Axineton liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2712

I own the biggest case from GW and im happy with them, but the small ones 2 upper floors are not made for todays primaris models with small detailed. Think I've broken 2 antennas on my infiltrators already:S

Axineton #2713

I’ll be selling my big GW cases once I’ve assembled a few of these. I think magnets are the future for mini storage

pawl #2715

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 06 Feb 21, 17:58 I think magnets are the future for mini storage
For static storage most definitely. Portable however I'm not so sure - I would trust my old GW case more than one of these if I dropped it getting it out of a car or something!
(actually I wouldn't - the case is very old and the foam has had more cut away than is actually left! 😂)
Pharia liked this

James #2719

Custom Custom Custom
I got the biggest gw one last year and its been great the few times ive been able to use it.
Pharia, pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop