Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

DW1986 #2550

Custom
Finished this guy last night, ready to rock those sweet sweet new Death Guard rules!! 😁

Dan
Hobby Workshop

James #2553

Custom Custom Custom
Naaasty! Papa Nurgle will be so proud!!!
Nice to see the little nurgle too, i couldn't fit him onto mine!!
Hopefully one of us will be able to get him on the tabletop soon!
DW1986 liked this

DW1986 #2560

Custom
Hahahaha thanks mate 🙂 I think the Tallyman is gonna be an awesome support character now, especially with the reworked tollkeeper relic

James #2562

Custom Custom Custom
What does the relic do? 🤔

DW1986 #2564

Custom
allows infantry core units (I think) within 3" to score an additional hit (without the need to roll for it) on any hit rolls of 6

James #2568

Custom Custom Custom
Oh nice! Teamed with malicious volleys etc that can really wreak havoc. Nice that it affects shooting too. Alot of the old buffs would be fight phase only. So this is awesome.

pawl #2583

Custom Custom Custom
I don't think I was the biggest fan of this model when James first showed me it, but the more I see him the more I like him. The head swap is a definite improvement though. 😉

James #2585

Custom Custom Custom
Aww i like my guys lil head 😱😱😱 i like dis one too

pawl #2588

Custom Custom Custom
It's alright - when I replied to this it was the second time I'd read the topic, and for some reason I was imagining Felthius' head! 🙈 the swap still works though!
Hobby Workshop