Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The game of Fantasy Football!

Axineton #885

Massive Blood Bowl fan here and it was actually the first official GW game I played as a kid so it holds a special place in my heart. Thought I’d start this thread for people to chat about it and show us your teams. I’ll start by showing 2 teams I picked up on Facebook marketplace last week at a reasonable price considering how excellent they’re painted.

And first up are the Greenfield Grasshuggers 😂

And second The FIre Mountain Gut Busters

I do have the Gouged Eye to photograph that are painted up but not got round to it yet.
Hobby Workshop

James #889

Custom Custom Custom
Wow love the paint on both of those but especially the halflings 🤣🤣
I've got a boxed set of the skaven dudes but I wish I'd gone for the dwarves lol. I've played the computer game but would definitely like to get into it. Seems to be a fair bit of action for blood bowl in the flgs in Leeds area.
Axineton liked this

Axineton #891

I love blood bowl mate always have since first playing it in the 90’s. I have a Skaven team that’s basecoated. I also have the dwarves, human and orcs still on sprue so got quite a few teams to mess about with. Recently joined the NAF too so our club can have an official league once I get my head round how that works.

pawl #895

Custom Custom Custom
I'm sold! 🐿
Axineton liked this

Lovecraft0110 #1217

Custom Custom
Huge Blood Bowl fan here, been playing since the 90s as well! Sadly no painted teams, as my mates and I all used to play with primed minis (the horror!). Those two teams look amazing, @Axineton !
Axineton liked this

Axineton #1218

Cheers mate. Bought them off a guy who was getting out of the hobby got them for a steal if I’m being honest.

My new team arrived today. Underworld Creepers and Old World Alliance plus the pitch and team cards.

James #1652

Custom Custom Custom
Yes I saw. That new team looks quality. I think i may plum for the new set. Glad I've not already taken the plunge lol

Axineton #2495

Built and primed me a treeman for my halfling team. Still deciding on a paint job but it was a bugger to build!

pawl liked this

James #2497

Custom Custom Custom
Oh hello mate. How ru keeping?
Hes an awesome model. I guess "woody" for the paint job 😉😉😉
Hobby Workshop