Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #2457

Custom Custom Custom
So after lots of base fails hes all done 😁😁
Overall hes come out really well.
I had a mess up with the belt armour not fitting back in and damaging the paintwork. Also theres a hair stuck in the airbrush paint on his back which is doomed to live there now.
The base was abit disastrous but i saved it. The crackle solution didnt work and was pulled off. But the snow balloons has worked really well in the end.
Ive sent pics to Dino and he seems super excited for his miniature so thats awesome 😀
Also big thanks to Voodjan for his awesome tutorials.
Hobby Workshop

James #2460

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks mate. Its definitely a model/colour choice that really pops for camera, not sure it looks as good as that in real life!! But its definitely one of the best models ive painted. So no complaints from me!

pawl #2462

Custom Custom Custom
Absolutely stunning mate, best work by far!
Seeing it all come together with the tattoos and the base finished is really nice, and the backdrop really helps it pop! I know that you had some issues with the base but I think you more than got away with it.
If I had any criticism it's that the eyes are difficult to spot, but this is the forehead sculpt at work rather than the paintjob (do I see a pupil in there? 😉)

You should link Voodjan, see what he thinks 😁

James #2463

Custom Custom Custom
Haha thanks buddy. Hes definitely up there as one of the best ive done. I think hes a very photogenic model and the contrasting paint colours really lend themselves to being pictured i so i think it looks better than the paint job is if that makes sense. I am dead happy with it though!!
Yeah the eyes I've not really done that well. For such a big model he has tiny bloody eyes, smaller than the surgeon or the tallyman, and i was like ill come back and fix them and really couldnt be bothered since you can barely see them anyway.

Well actually he has!!! Maybe We'll make a member of him yet. I think hes done a couple of dark Angel tuts too...?
Hobby Workshop