Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

James #2118

Custom Custom Custom
Just thinking we could do with a board more specifically for actually playing the game and having battle reports. Perhaps we could merge list building with this.
"40k Gameplay, Battle Reports and List building"
Adam and i will be starting a crusade game so will be starting a regular thread for it, feels like battle reports and the like need their own location!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2127

Custom Custom Custom
I think last time this came up I was against the idea, but it would appear you've changed my mind!
Leave it with me, and I'll make some adjustments either tonight or tomorrow. After that if there's any old topics that need moving then feel free to report them. 👌
James liked this

pawl #2149

Custom Custom Custom
Apologies for the delay, I'm useless! Tonight, I (almost definitely) promise 😅

James #2151

Custom Custom Custom
Haha no rush 🤣
Not sure on titles but maybe 'campaigns, battle reports and list building'

pawl #2154

Custom Custom Custom
How's that for you? :wink:

You might notice that the icon looks a little lighter than the others - I have actually lightened the others too, but until they're refreshed in your cache you'll still see the older, darker icons.

James #2157

Custom Custom Custom
I love it. Great icon too!! The lightening is quite effective too!

Thank you 😀😀

pawl #2162

Custom Custom Custom
I'm much happier with it than the old one!

Feel free to report any topics that need moving. I'm too lazy to look around, and it'll let me test the reporting system 😂
James liked this
Hobby Workshop