Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1967

Custom Custom Custom

Warhammer Community wrote:
To recap:
  • Get Sergeant ‘Ripper’ Jackson, only in Warhammer stores from the 12th to the 20th of September
  • Coming soon after to games-workshop.com
  • She’s clearly a badass!
Could this be the start of a new Catachan release? 😁
Hobby Workshop

James #1971

Custom Custom Custom
Excellent model. I would love to see some new IG stuff. Wonder if itll be a brigade of women catachan.. thatd be cool and really wind up alot of idiots on the fb groups 😂😂

pawl #1977

Custom Custom Custom
Adding in female sculpts with the regular boxes would be a first, but a welcome one I think. There's plenty of third party female X-style Guard replacements, and I see no reason GW couldn't do it themselves.

James #1979

Custom Custom Custom
It would actually be pretty cool if they did thinking about it. Im not a big fan of sisters of battle really (not because of them being female but more the models dont excite me particualrly) but more female representation in IG would really work i think!

pawl #1989

Custom Custom Custom
They already exist in the fluff and as special characters, so I don't see why they wouldn't want to cash in on what's clearly already a lucrative market. If they don't then I'm sure there will be a reason, but it makes sense to me at least.

James #1994

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah i guess it must be working for them with the Escher gang as they've done a big ish release for them recently so it could be a push for that.. but probably not
Hobby Workshop