Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1424

Custom Custom Custom

Made by Fatshark, creators of Vermintide

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1361 ... _Darktide/

"From the developers of the best-selling and award-winning franchise Vermintide, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is a visceral 4-player co-op action game set in hive Tertium. Fight together with your friends against hordes of enemies in this new Warhammer: 40,000 experience."

I've never been much good at FPS, but this looks like it would be your kind of thing @Stephen!
Hobby Workshop

Stephen #1426

Top 1% on three different FPS titles at the moment, and seven catagories in total, couple that with the tens of thousands of hours across a few other titles (not including non FPS games) I'm sure I'd be okay. That and a friend was #1 Europe on the original Space Marine title, so I'm sure I could drop him a line.

Unfortunately my wonderful headset has just broken so I'm using a cheap backup at the moment, everything sounds like its coming through a Tincan-Telephone. Its awful.

pawl #1432

Custom Custom Custom
Show off 😂

James #1438

Custom Custom Custom
Well that looks exciting and terrifying.
I got vermintide and liked it but my internet connection was terrible back then.. not an issue now thankfully.
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this

Stephen #1440

This gives me a similar feeling to seeing the Metro:2033 series for the first time, and if its similar then it would definitely be right up my street :grimacing:

James #1441

Custom Custom Custom
Haha good shout. And Stalker: shadow of Chernobyl no doubt.
I couldn't complete metro 2033... got half way up that tower and ran out of oxygen everytime... and Gave up 🤣

Stephen #1457

To be fair the tower section was a pain if you hadn't stacked your filters up.
I've yet to do a pacifist run (no kills against human targets) but its on my list, amongst a thousand other challenges/achievements. Too many games, not enough time :joy:
I highly recommend finishing it, and playing the second game (Last Light), I myself need to buy a copy of Exodus.

On top of that the books that they are based on (of the same name) are also fantastic. I've read '33 '34 and '35, and I hear '36 may be on the way which I'm terrifyingly excited for so I highly recommend those too, Glukhovsky is a great writer.

pawl #1461

Custom Custom Custom
I'm between books, and something different would be welcome. Send us a link?

Stephen #1524

I have all three I can lend you if its easier, they're paperbacks and I think the spines are already creased so theres no issues there, and it won't cost you anything.

James #1527

Custom Custom Custom
@Stephen pacifist run in metro sounds insane. Not something I could do. Heard about people doing the same in Morrowind and properly role playing a priest or something and not killing anyone or any creatures. Sounds insane.
Hobby Workshop