Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #1170

Custom Custom Custom
Really impressed with the packaging and extras! Although I've managed to order the wrong thing for one part. Track rust pigment should be track wash... balls. Not sure how I've managed that.
Cat security check was passed
Loads of literature here for me to pile through all free. And a nice bumper sticker.

And a free oilbrusher! So I'll be needing that tutorial soon @Lovecraft0110 .
Really impressed with the package and everything here. Can't wait to order more from them!
And abit of decoration
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1175

Custom Custom Custom
Always nice to get freebies and pamphlets! 😁 I'm actually jealous because I'm skint at the minute and need to do something similar!
When did you order? Looks like it's come from Spain?

James #1176

Custom Custom Custom
Well this stuff won't be going anywhere so no rush on it.
I ordered on the 29th June. So 8 days. That was the cheapest delivery method too! Yeah I think they are Spain based!

pawl #1179

Custom Custom Custom
Oh yeah, I know. I'm in no rush at all, plenty to keep me busy until I need it!
That's actually pretty good! Can't argue with it, especially with the current postal situation.
James liked this

Lovecraft0110 #1212

Custom Custom
Hey guys,

Just seen this. Really cool, @James !

Sorry you didn't get the track wash, mate. I am sure the pigments will be useful, though.

This is a really cool thread, why don't you give us updates?

Axineton #1213

Nice! Didn’t know they did compressors. What site did you buy your stuff from?

James #1222

Custom Custom Custom
Lovecraft0110 wrote: 11 Jul 20, 07:46 Sorry you didn't get the track wash, mate. I am sure the pigments will be useful, though.

This is a really cool thread, why don't you give us updates?
Don't worry!! Replacement turned up from eBay today. Can't believe I misordered!

Well everything I got I think is planned to be used on the contemptor which I will be about to ask for some advice about my plan shortly!

@Axineton I ordered direct from AMMO by Mig's website. Delivery cheapo option was only about 7 euros and took just over a week so well worth it if it's there's a few things you want. Most things are 3.6 euros whereas there around the £5 mark from UK suppliers.
The compressors is just my brandless one from Amazon... now in a nice livery 😁
Axineton liked this

Lovecraft0110 #1246

Custom Custom
Hey @James , I'm glad you got the track wash in the end. If I had to choose only one weathering product, that would be it. Remember you can mix it with the rust pigment for a crusted rust look - very appropriate for DG!
James liked this
Hobby Workshop