Welcome to The Warp Storm! ๐Ÿ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
If you've written or recorded something to help your fellow hobbyists share it with us here.

pawl #3754

Custom Custom Custom
PAWL'S ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CHEAP WARHAMMER
POORHAMMER FOR EVERYONE!

Come one, come all! Step right up and see how you can save money on Warhammer!

It's no secret that the wargaming hobby can be expensive (if you're new to the hobby even moreso!) as there are a huge number of products and companies vying for your attention before you even think about buying miniatures. If you look around online you'll find lots of guides and videos telling you which products are the best, which are the worst and which you simply cannot live without - this guide however exists to get you exactly what you want and need for as little of your hard-earned money as possible, and without sacrificing quality. After all, remortgaging your house or taking out a loan is a little drastic for toy soldiers!

CLICK HERE to find out how you can save yourself a few pennies ๐Ÿ™‚

Note: This guide is intended for those that are already invested in the hobby, and are looking to save money on future purchases. For those that are just starting out I suggest reading my 'Starting Warhammer on a budget' guide instead.
James liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #3765

Custom Custom Custom
Lovely work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ very informative! Minus your hate on the wonderful gw mould line remover ๐Ÿคช

pawl #3776

Custom Custom Custom
Updated:
Splitting boxes, buying whole armies, trading models/boxes/parts, stripping paint sections added. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cswitheyjr #3885

Custom Custom
I get a lot of my palettes and such from the $1, I mean, $1.25 store.

pawl #4025

Custom Custom Custom
Cswitheyjr wrote: โ†‘28 Dec 21, 01:21 I get a lot of my palettes and such from the $1, I mean, $1.25 store.
Pound shops (and their equivalent) can be an absolute gold mine for cheap hobby supplies, particularly things that don't necessarily need to be high-quality, like dry palettes. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hobby Workshop