Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #769

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑11 Jun 20, 10:34 Have you dealt with a finecast model yet? Honestly they suck. You have to do alot of work to them. And then patch up gaps and all sorts.
Not yet - I think they were starting to come in when I went on hobbying hiatus so I never picked any up. To be honest I'm trying to avoid them if I can, heard too many horror stories!
Hobby Workshop

James #770

Custom Custom Custom
I wouldn't unless your desperate for that specific mini. I'm glad I've got the nurgle daemon prince for example. But here is the cyberwolf. So many gaps and this is the real deal too. Only like 3 or 4 pieces to and it's got this many problems lol

pawl #775

Custom Custom Custom
Ouch, they really are rough! I know the casting quality is lower on the old metals, but at least you know it's all going to be there!

Stupidly I've got my eye on more tanks, but I'll not be bidding πŸ˜‡

James #777

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah. I should be able to fix up with plastic putty but imagine if you got this as your first miniature getting into the hobby... you'd just give up I think!

Haha I look forward to seeing them when you buy them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've gone for the don't look method at the moment as the mrs now knows what I have left the month after my initial splurges 🀣

pawl #778

Custom Custom Custom
It's old, but this might come in handy, stumbled across it last night. =]

I'm trying to be good, skint again until payday - furlough is killing me! Hoping these all rocket in price! πŸ˜‚

James #782

Custom Custom Custom
Wow that stuff is awesome. I'll have a watch of them now. Could do some very cool stuff for the possessed with them!

Haha same 🀣 we also saving for wedding next year so money that could be well spent on miniatures is going to be squandered on a wedding 🀣

pawl #785

Custom Custom Custom
I've not read much else from the blog yet, but it's on my list of things to get round to πŸ‘Œ

πŸ˜• dude, priorities!

James #789

Custom Custom Custom
Don't worry I'm still spending a stupid amount on the old plastic crack.
Here's one I got off the fb groups. Bargain for 12 quid. Big ol nasty daemon prince!

pawl #798

Custom Custom Custom
Solid price πŸ‘

Fortunately I now have more than enough to keep me going, so why remaining costs for the forseeable will just be basing materials, the odd paint top up etc.

pawl #799

Custom Custom Custom
These arrived today πŸ‘Œ

(thanks @johnfursdon9!)
James, johnfursdon9 liked this
Hobby Workshop