Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #440

Custom Custom Custom
The start of my armoured division has arrived, and in perfect condition (to be stripped and rebuilt)! 😁

And another little win too. This one will need a spot of work to remove a HK missile on the opposite side, but nothing that can't be done.

Edit; And one more for today πŸ‘Œ

Ed2; So I spent more on this one than I intended (a little under Β£20), but it just kinda happened πŸ˜‡
Hobby Workshop

James #461

Custom Custom Custom
Great buys. That old captain looks like something I painted in the 90s 🀣

pawl #463

Custom Custom Custom
Check him out next to the '91 GD Captain from the last page...

ImageImage

Now I just need to build a Primaris version!

James #468

Custom Custom Custom
Nice!!! Is it new on sprue?

I'm buzzing managed to win my first custodes. 14 quid too... most other sets go for 25ish or more. Not 100% which ones they are tho. Think it's the saggitaran guard or something

James #469

Custom Custom Custom

pawl #473

Custom Custom Custom
It's still sealed πŸ‘Œ surprised I won it, to be fair.

Pfft, they're all just gold to my eyes. πŸ˜‚

James #480

Custom Custom Custom
Have to a grand unboxing of it!

Haha same... but I like the idea of not many models equalling alot of points in the game. Less pressure to paint a million figures. Think a detachment of them will work quite well with space wolves maybe!

pawl #488

Custom Custom Custom
To be honest it'll probably stay sealed until I think I can do him justice.
Have to figure out how to going to organise a lot of these models. Some will likely get demoted from their captaincy, but I also need to work out which companies they'll belong to.

Easier when you can just spray, wash and highlight and you're 80% of the way there, too πŸ˜‚ and any excuse for jetbikes! Would love to get my hands on some but they don't exist in 40k. Might have to do a counts-as-Sammael on a Scimitar!

pawl #496

Custom Custom Custom
Today's arrival! 😁 came perfectly packaged, no damage, perfect condition to rework! 😊

And some recent wins, nothing major.
Image Image Image

James #500

Custom Custom Custom
Oh mate that tank looks ace. Are you going to strip it and repaint for DA?

Are you trying to make a full chapter is it? 1000 dudes?

I've ordered a new set of custodes too. So will have about 9 of them. I think I'm gna use the shifter paints for them which I've ordered! And I'm hoping I'd be able to get something pretty nice done quite easily. Have to decide if I go normal gold or use one of the other more our there colours from the space dust set.
Hobby Workshop